Various people asked me last week to make some setups for them. I produced the configurations and sent them to them, but they later called to claim they couldn't integrate them on their own. Unlike before, when I created configurations for the conventional VPN tunneler, this time it was for HTTP injector, which many of you may not be aware of. So today I'm going to show you how to use HTTP injector to generate setups and possibly acquire free internet.
What exactly is an HTTP injector application?
HTTP injector is a tool that allows you to access prohibited websites behind a firewall using SSH tunneling and proxy servers. As you are all aware, the purpose of this essay is to show you how to get free internet from your ISP (Internet Service Provider). HTTP injector is more popular in Asian countries, but I prefer it over Psiphon and other VPNs since it allows you to bypass your ISP's banning of your settings.
Check Out: MTN Ghana Free Unlimited Internet Trick Via HTTP Injector [Open Payload Revealed]
How to Get Started:
1. First, get HTTP injector from here.
2. You'll need to register an account with either mytunneling.com, tcpvpn.com, skyssh.com, or another service, but I'll be utilizing skyssh.com for the sake of this post.
3. First, go to skyssh.com; once there, you'll notice a list of different servers, all of them are from different countries; please select one of them.
4. When you click Create an Account, you'll be led to another page where you'll be asked to provide a username and password, as seen in the photos below. (I typically suggest folks to pick a user name and password that are both easy)
5. Your account will be created when you enter your username and password, and your login information will appear as shown below. Now jot down all the bits of knowledge that come to mind. Please note that if your account crosses the daily limit for a server, it will not be established; in this case, you should select another server and create an account.
Read Also: HA Tunnel Plus Free Internet HAT Files and Configs for All Countries
6. Return to your HTTP injector app and update the settings and login information. Select "clear setting/Data" from the icon in the top right corner of the HTTP injector program.
7. Next, go to the HTTP injector app's icon and select "payload generator," which will open the payload generator tab for you to modify, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Payload: Select normal
- Url/Host: This spot is usually provided for your free host or free page
- Request Method: Connect
- Injection method: You can choose if you want your injection to be either normal, front inject, or back inject.
- Query Method: You can choose whether it's the front or back query method that you would need because this part also strengthens your injection.
- Extra Header: I always select online host and forward-host but when the connection is experiencing constant disconnection, I do reverse the header and apply similar settings
- Extra: I've already used these and won't be touching them.
- When you're through with your settings, click create, and you'll see something similar to the screenshot below.
Read Also: Top 5 Best Free Internet Tricks in USA Using VPN
- Don't touch the payload section now because the previous settings you entered have already been produced.
- The remote Proxy is the following section. Another free host or the ip in your access point settings could be used as a remote proxy. However, if none of these options work, you'll need to use a functional proxy server to connect to the internet on your network.
Tip: Creating a successful HTTP injector configuration is entirely up to the user. I recall using this setting on Safaricom last year to get free internet before others expanded it to other VPNs and it was blocked. This was the scene. Url/Host: 220.127.116.11 172.22.2.38 port:80 Remote Proxy I used same settings on my Airtel, and Telenor does as well: Url/host: m.whatsapp.com/rdr 172.18.19.11 (Remote Proxy) I hope this helps, however if you have a working proxy server, you can easily get free internet connection.
- When you click Start after entering your remote proxy, you'll be brought to a page where you'll enter the login credentials you created on one of the SSH sites. This is the situation:
SSH Port: This port is usually 22
SSH Username: Input your username here, mine was skyssh.com-terro
SSH Password: mine was terro
- Now enjoy your free internet access.
SSH accounts have an expiration date. Some accounts are only live for three days, while others are active for seven days, depending on the option you chose during signup. Users must constantly renewing their accounts to keep their accounts active.
Also Check: How To Configure Psiphon Pro For Free Internet
- How To Configure SVL Injector for Free Unlimited Internet Access
- Top Best Tunneling Apps for Free Internet Connection
- How To Get Working Howdy.id SNI Host List For Free Unlimited Internet Access
- HTTP Custom config files for free internet
- EE UK Unlimited Free Internet Via Anonytun VPN
- How To Get Free Bug Host/SNI For Free Unlimited Internet Access On Any Network
- How to Create HA Tunnel Plus Free Unlimited Internet Hat Files for all Networks
- How to Find SNI Bug Host for Free Internet with Any ISP – Free SNI Host List
- How To Sniff Packets For Working SNI Host List | SNI Host Finder
- How to create 30 days V2Ray account for free internet
- How to Unlock/Sniff Into Any Locked config file of any VPN Application
Post a Comment