With the instructions below, changing an iPhone's IMEI number is a straightforward procedure. With the use of a PC program called ZiPhone, the IMEI number can be changed. ZiPhone is an open-source iPhone unlocking tool. It's simple to use and can change the IMEI number of iPhones in a matter of minutes. Here's how to alter the IMEI number on any iPhone with ZiPhone.
Read Also: How To Change Imei Number Without Root
There are a few things to bear in mind before attempting to modify an iPhone's IMEI number without jailbreaking it.
- The iPhone must be unlocked or turned on. The activation guide for the iPhone may be found here.
- If you change the IMEI number on your smartphone, the warranty on it will be void. After the warranty term has expired, you are allowed to change the IMEI number.
- It is illegal to change the IMEI number of a stolen phone. You might be apprehended. So go ahead and try at your own peril. We are not in charge of anything.
I hope you have read and understood the preceding ideas. So, let's get started on changing an iPhone's IMEI number step by step.
Steps To Change IMEI Number of iPhone
The following is a step-by-step instruction for changing the IMEI number for iPhones. If you properly follow all of the instructions, you can simply update an iPhone's IMEI number.
- First and foremost, you need be aware of your iPhone's IMEI number. To do so, open your device's dial pad and dial *#06#. The IMEI number of your smartphone will be shown.
- You must jailbreak your iPhone in order to update its IMEI. On Google, you can discover a guide to jailbreaking an iPhone.
- After you've completed the jailbreak, open your computer and download the ZiPhone tool from the link below. Extract the folder package when it has been downloaded.
- You must first enter recovery mode on your phone. To do so, hold down the Sleep/Wake and Power buttons at the same time until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- When you let go of the button, you'll see the iTunes logo on the screen, along with a cord. Connect your iPhone to your computer now.
- Press the Shift key in your computer's extracted files folder. Then right-click on the empty spot and choose Start Command Prompt Here from the menu that appears.
- Command Prompt will open. Type ZiPhone there.
- Then type Ziphone -u -i a123456789012345 at the command prompt. Substitute the IMEI number for your iPhone for 123456789012345.
- Wait for 3-4 minutes. Then your device will reboot. Done!
You have now successfully updated the IMEI number on your iPhone to the desired IMEI number. The method described above is a basic procedure that takes only a few minutes to complete. You may now check your iPhone's new IMEI number by dialing *#06#. You'll also notice the updated IMEI.
Supported Models:- X/8/8 Plus/7/SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5
- How To Solve Windows Cannot Be Installed On This Disk Error
- How To Track Someone On Google Maps Without Them Knowing
- How To Transfer WhatsApp Chats From Android To iPhone
- How To Track Someone Location With Phone Number
- How To Unblock Websites On Chrome
- How To Remove Mdm From Ipad
- How to Get Unlimited Google Voice Numbers For All Countries
1. HOW TO CHANGE IPHONE IMEI AND SERIAL NUMBER
In the preceding section, we gave a method for determining the IMEI Number. To replace a serial number, there are just a few options on the market. We are unable to share them with you at this time. If you want to alter your serial number, please leave a comment on this post and we will respond as soon as possible.
2. CHANGE IPHONE IMEI CYDIA
Jailbreaking your iPhone with Cydia voids your warranty.
Conclusion on How to Change IMEI of iPhone Without Jailbreak
The procedure for changing an iPhone's IMEI number without jailbreaking was outlined above. The procedure is straightforward and simple to follow. With this method, you can quickly change the IMEI of your iPhone. However, make certain that your iPhone has been jailbroken. It will not work otherwise.
I hope you found the guide helpful and that you can quickly change the IMEI number on your iPhone. If you have any further questions, please post them in the comments area.