You want to know how to get an unlimited Google Voice number so you can make and receive calls using voice.google.com or the Google Voice app. As a result, you can keep your real phone number hidden and remain anonymous.
Although the feasibility of having numerous Google voice numbers on the same device is still being disputed, it is extremely conceivable.
Anyone, as far as I'm aware, can have an endless number. They're simple to set up and use in the Google Voice app on any device. The most frequent option is to provide each phone number a preference between Wi-Fi and mobile data. There's no requirement for a carrier or a forwarding number.
How to get unlimited Google voice numbers
I tested the methods in this tutorial on my phone and tablet with three Google voice numbers, and they work. Each Google voice number, on the other hand, is linked to a different Google account.
To receive limitless Google voice numbers, follow the instructions below:
1. Set Google numbers for call and text
You can set both numbers to work separately for calls and texts on the same phone if you create two Google accounts with two different Google voice numbers. For this to operate, you'll need the Hangouts app.
Connect your mobile phone to the first Google voice number. Activate Google Hangouts by going to Google Voice.
Skip the phone linking by signing up for a second Google Voice number. Make sure it's set to "Google Talk" as a forward. To use the Legacy Google Voice interface, go to Settings and select Legacy Google Voice.
Navigate to the settings for the specified account in Hangouts on your phone. Enable "incoming phone calls" and "incoming texts" in the Google Voice area.
I tried this with two different Gmail accounts and Google Voice numbers. I now have a single phone number that can be reached using three different numbers: one provided by the carrier and two Google Voice numbers.
I used an Android device to test this procedure. I'm not sure if Google Voice or Hangouts will operate on an iPhone.
Also Check: Best Google Voice Alternatives
2. Buy Google Voice accounts
If you live in the United States or Canada, you don't have to pay for a Google Voice account. You should sign up for a Google Voice account for free.
All you need is a Google account and a non-Google Voice phone number (any phone number you have). This number is used by Google to determine if you live in the United States or Canada.
Purchasing a Google Voice account, on the other hand, may be worthwhile if you do not live in the United States or Canada. On carding forums and the dark web, many service providers and carders sell Google Voice accounts. It's also for sale in several Facebook groups.
Be wary of con artists who are waiting to take advantage of you. If you opt to buy a Google Voice number from a seller on any credible carding forum, you should use an escrow provider.
3. Create a new GV number with new information
You're probably aware that Google Voice can only be used to make calls in the United States and Canada if you have a Google account.
Thanks to Google Voice, you can now have numerous US phone numbers whether you live in the United States or Canada.
MAC Address Changer, Residential Proxy, Proxifier, Firefox browser, CCleaner, and an SMS verification provider are the tools you'll need.
Mac Address Changer is a program that changes your Mac's address. A MAC Address Changer allows you to change (or spoof) your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC) address (NIC).
- The steps to modify your MAC address are as follows:
- To see a list of available network adapters, start the MAC address changer.
- For more information, click on an adapter to alter the MAC address.
- On the Information tab, look for the Change MAC Address frame.
- Change Now after entering a new MAC address in the field. When you click a Random MAC address, a randomly picked MAC address from the list will be filled.
Proxy Service for Residents. A proxy server sits between your computer and the internet, allowing some services to be provided while preventing the user from accessing information, websites, and other resources without permission.
Also Check: Best Voip App For International Calls
It acts as a go-between for your computer or local network and larger networks. Instead of employing a data center, residential proxies act as intermediates by using an IP address provided by an Internet Service Provider (ISP).
A Proxy/VPN detector will have a hard time detecting a residential proxy.
Check Iphub and ipinfo.io to see if you're using a Residential Proxy.
- Proxifier. Proxifier allows you to configure Residential Proxy. Just download and install it.
- Firefox browser. This is one of the best browsers, though not like Tor, but can be helpful for purposes like carding, creating multiple Google Voice numbers, etc.
- CCleaner. This tool Is good for cleaning your PC to get rid of data that could be used to track or monitor your activities. Since we are dealing with Google here, they will very much try to collect as much data as possible from your computer.
You can install the free version of CCleaner for this tutorial.
- SMS verification Provider. You need a USA non-VoIP phone number provider.
Creating multiple Google Voice numbers
- Change your PC MAC addresses. Follow the steps as mentioned above.
- Configure your residential proxy. Use a residential proxy service in proxifier for this step.
- Disable WebRTC. You need to do the following:
In the address box, type about:config and press Enter.
On the warning screen prompt, select "I accept the risk!"
Type media.peerconnection.enabled into the address bar's search box.
To alter the Value column to "false," double-click the search result.
- Use CCleaner to clean your browser.
- Configure your Firefox privacy.
- Install canvas defender. This defender creates a consistent noise that hides your real canvas fingerprint.
- Open a new Gmail or Google account.
- Verify your IP address via Iphub.info/ipinfo.io.
Finally, you can create an unlimited number of Google Voice numbers.
- How to Get a Permanent Free US Number for WhatsApp Verification
- Best Virtual Phone number Provider apps
- Free UK Number For WhatsApp Verification
- Free Phone Number US/CA Verify Telegram, Paypal And Other Services
- Top Best US Address Generator
- How to Get a Dubai Virtual Number for Verifications, SMS, Calls and WhatsApp
- Virtual Phone Number for France
- Virtual Phone Number for Canada