What's going on, people? What's new with you? It's 2022, and the latest iOS upgrade is already available. And, right out of the gate, iOS has its fair share of issues. In this article, I'll show you how to repair your iPhone, iPad, and other iOS devices without losing any data. You've come to the right place if your iPhone is stuck in recovery mode, or if you're having any other stuck troubles with your iPhone. It will also solve any other issues with your iOS device, with no data loss. With the Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery Software, you may restore your smartphone to its previous state.
FIX YOUR iOS AND tvOS YOURSELF
The greatest iOS System Repair app has been developed by Joyoshare UltFix. This way, you can get your iOS devices back to normal with all of the system issues fixed quickly and easily without having to spend any money or seek help from an Apple technical expert. Joyoshare UltFix can help you fix 50+ iOS problems in your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or any other iOS device you have. This will prevent and repair any system breakdown on your iOS devices. Enough with the preamble; let's get started with the tutorial.
DETAILS & FEATURES
- All frequent iOS problems can be fixed using Joyoshare UltFix iOS system recovery program.
- The software interface is basic and user-friendly, and anyone can use it.
- It has an Enter/Exit Recovery Mode function that can fix iOS Recovery mode in a flash with a single click.
- They created this tool with safety in mind, and it can repair iOS devices without losing data.
- It has two modes: Standard and Advanced, both of which might help you to recover your iOS devices.
- With a dedicated Customer Support team available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You can restore normal operation to your iOS devices by utilizing our iOS System Recovery program.
- All iOS devices are supported by Joyoshare UltFix iOS system recovery software.
You can rapidly fix any common iOS difficulties with Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery Software on your own. It becomes a black/blue frozen screen, iPhone green screen, whether your iOS device is locked in recovery mode, DFU, or something went wrong. The UltFix iOS system repair solution from Joyoshare will help you get out of problems.
Read Also: Best iCloud Bypass Tools
SYSTEM & HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
- WINDOWS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Operating System: Windows XP or later
Processor: 1G Hz processor (32-bit, 64-bit), or above
RAM: 256 MB of RAM or higher
Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- MAC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.8 and later.
Processor: 1GHz Intel processor or above.
Hard Disk Space: 200MB or above.
RAM: At least 512M physical RAM.
- SUPPORTED iOS DEVICES
iPhone: iPhone 4 or later
iPad: All models of iPad supported
iPod touch: All models of iPod touch supported
Apple TV: All models of Apple TV supported
- How to Bypass Apple ID Verification
- Top Best Free Antivirus
- The Best ZIP File Password Unlocker/Remover/Cracker
- How to Unlock/Decrypt/Bypass WinRAR/RAR Password
- How to Find IP address on iPhones with or without Wifi
- Top 9 Best Free Photo Editing Apps for iPhone
- 10 best automation apps for Android
- Best Voip App For International Calls
Follow the steps given below efficiently to get back your recovery device to normal:-
Step 1 – Download the Joyoshare UltFix iOS system repair tool to your computer.
Step 2 – Connect your iOS device to the Computer.
- (You'll see two choices.) The Exit Recovery Mode button is located on the left side of the screen. By pressing this button, you may quickly resolve the iPhone stuck in recovery mode issue. If you're facing other problems, such as the iPhone becoming stuck at the iTunes logo, DFU mode, iPhone green screen, or other issues, continue to follow the steps below to fix them.)
Step 3 – To fix any stuck issues, simply press the Start button on the right side (you will see the full list of issues that can be fixed).
- (We now have two options; choose Standard Mode if you don't want to lose your iPhone data.) Your iPhone will be entirely erased if you use the Advanced Mode.)
Step 4 – Download & verify firmware package and press the Next button.
You'll see some options. Leave these options alone and click the Download button. Depending on your internet connection, it may take a few minutes to complete (do not disconnect the iPhone till the download completes). When the download is finished, click the repair option. The device will then be immediately repaired by Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery for Windows. You should be able to use your device normally once the repair is completed.
In most cases, the Joyoshare UltFix iOS System repair program takes about five minutes to complete. However, the time it takes to download the firmware file will vary depending on your internet connection. Several times during the process, your iPhone will reboot. If you encounter any problems throughout the procedure, you can try again by changing the cable and USB port. Once the process is complete, you will be able to use your iPhone normally and without losing any data thanks to the Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery Software.
Joyoshare meticulously designed this iOS system repair application, and they made it incredibly user-friendly so that anyone can use it without difficulty. This iOS system recovery for Windows has handled several iOS device stuck problems without causing data loss. The Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery software performs admirably.
Conclusion on How to Fix iOS System (No Data Loss)
If you own an iPhone, iPad, or other iOS device and are experiencing an iOS issue. The Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery Software is the answer to all of your iPhone problems, including blue/black frozen screens and iPhone green screens. They built this software program with great care and attention to detail, taking into account the demands and interests of each individual. The iOS System Recovery tool offers options for both Windows and Mac users, as well as a free trial period. The software is a fantastic tool that you should have in your arsenal.