Though setting a lock screen password or pattern on your Huawei phone is critical to preventing unauthorized access to your phone's data, there is always the possibility that you will forget your phone password after changing the old one. In that case, regaining control of your phone can be difficult. If you're wondering how to unlock a Huawei phone without resetting it, check out the 6 methods listed below.
Read Also: How To Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset
Table of Contents
Best Ways to Unlock Huawei Phone Without Resetting
Read on from the various ways on how to unlock Huawei Phone without resetting.
Method 1: Unlock Huawei Phone without Password Using 4uKey for Android
Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is the tool to use if you're looking for the best way to unlock Huawei phone without password. It is one of the most secure methods for removing and resetting the password on an Android device. This tool can effectively remove the screen lock from your Huawei phone, whether it is a pattern, pin, or password.
To learn how to unlock a Huawei phone without resetting it, follow the steps outlined below.
- Download, install, and run 4uKey for Android on your computer. After connecting your Huawei phone to the PC, select "Remove Screen Lock."
- Select "Remove Screen Lock" from the menu. After reviewing the notes on-screen, press the "Start" button to erase the forgotten password or pattern from your Huawei phone.
Read Also: How To Reset A Samsung Phone That Is Locked
- Then, to enter recovery mode, follow the steps on the interface. Following that, select the options by following the tutorial.
- After a few minutes, you'll notice that the screen lock on your Huawei phone has been successfully removed.
- That is all about how to unlock Huawei phone without password using Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. When your phone reboot, you can access it and set up a new password.
Method 2: Unlock Huawei Phone without Factory Reset via Find My Phone
If you have a Huawei account and the Find My Phone feature enabled on your locked Huawei phone, you can use the Find My Phone feature on the Huawei Cloud platform to unlock your Huawei phone without a password.
Find My Phone is a security feature that allows you to locate, lock, and erase your phone. If you have forgotten your password, you can use it to unlock your Huawei phone by erasing the data on it. All of your data on the phone will be erased as a result, but you can restore it from the Huawei cloud. Here's how to use this feature to unlock Huawei P20/P30/P40 without resetting.
- Navigate to cloud.huawei.com using any other device or the browser on your PC.
- Log in using the HUAWEI ID that was saved on your locked Huawei phone.
- On the Huawei cloud official page, click "Find Device."
- When all of the devices associated with the Huawei ID have been identified, select the Huawei phone for which you have forgotten the password.
- Select "Erase data" from the four available options.
- Enter your Huawei account password and click "OK." After a while, your Huawei phone's screen lock password will be erased.
To use this method, you must enable the Find My Phone feature and have a network connection. It will not be available otherwise.
Read Also: How to Bypass Android Lock Screen or Forgotten Password
Method 3: Use ADB Tool to Unlock Huawei Phone without Resetting
If you want to know how to unlock Huawei phone without Google account, read on! Using ADB or Android Debug Bridge, you can unlock your Huawei phone without having to factory reset it. However, this method is suitable for individuals who have some amount of technical expertise. Follow the steps below to know how to unlock huawei phone password without factory reset.
- Navigate to https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html in your PC browser. ADB can be downloaded here.
- Launch the installer and download all of the necessary packages to your computer.
- In the ADB installation directory, launch CMD.
- Enter the following command after typing it: adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- Restart your phone. You will now have full access to your Huawei phone.
Method 4: Unlock Huawei Phone without Resetting via Safe Mode
You can also unlock your Huawei phone without resetting it by restarting it in Safe Mode. Safe Mode aids in the blocking of third-party applications. So, if you use a third-party app to set a screen lock, you can unlock your Huawei phone by rebooting it into safe mode. You can accomplish this by following the steps outlined below.
Read Also: How To Unlock A Google Locked Phone
- Hold down the volume up and power buttons on your Huawei until the safe mode option appears on the screen.
- Use the volume buttons to navigate to the Safe mode option, and then use the power button to select it.
- Uninstall any third-party lock applications after entering safe mode.
- Now restart your phone to return it to normal mode. The screen lock would be successfully removed.
Method 5: Use Huawei Watch to Unlock Huawei Phone without Resetting
If you have a Huawei watch, you may be able to use it to unlock your Huawei phone without a password.
Here's how to use a Huawei watch to unlock your Huawei phone without having to reset it.
- Make sure that your Huawei watch has been connected and paired with the locked Huawei phone and that you've added the Huawei watch as your trusted device.
- You can see a prompt saying that a device can be used for unlocking your phone when your paired Huawei watch is near your locked Huawei phone.
- Now, wake up your Huawei phone and swipe the screen to bypass it.
So, that's how you can unlock a Huawei phone without password and resetting, with a paired and trusted Huawei watch.
Method 6: Ask Huawei Customer Service for Help
The final option for how to unlock Huawei phone without resetting is to visit a local Huawei Customer Service Center or contact Huawei support. Its staff will assist you in resolving the issue of how to unlock Huawei phone without password. However, you may end up spending more time and money this way. So, if you're okay with it, contact Huawei Customer Service right away.
Related Articles to this:
- Download Mi Account Unlock Tool
- Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b | 100% Complete Working Guide
- How To Recover Gmail Password Without Phone Number And Recovery Email
- How To Restore Android Phone From Google Backup?
- How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
Conclusion on How to Unlock Huawei Phone Without Resetting
Our helpful guide has walked you through the best methods for unlocking Huawei phones without resetting them, and the best method for removing passwords from Huawei phones is to use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. This software is extremely dependable and comes highly recommended for unlocking a forgotten pattern lock on an Android device.
Post a Comment