If you've forgotten your phone's password and need to factory reset it, Android Multi Tool for PC is the tool for you. We'll teach you how to use Android Multi Tools v1.02b for Windows PC in this article, as well as how to get it.
We've provided a list of steps that you must follow in order to use the Android tools and drivers. We've also included a link to download Android Multi Tools for Windows.
Read Also: Download Mi Account Unlock Tool
What are Android Multi Tools?
Android Multi Tools are programs that allow you to unlock your device's pattern lock. Their main goal is to help you remember a pattern or PIN that you've forgotten. They offer hundreds of different features in addition to being a pattern unlocker.
For example, you can use it to wipe all of your data or to instantly reset your Android device with a single click.
Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b
Here is a series of instructions that you must carefully follow in order to get the most out of the Android Multi tool. Because Android Multi Tools can reset your phone, you must be cautious because it can destroy all of your phone's data. Simply follow the steps outlined below carefully.
Check Also: Best iCloud Bypass Tools
Features of Android Multi Tools
- It allows you to remove any device's pattern/pin.
- You can erase all of the data on any device.
- With only a single click, you can boot into Fastboot mode.
- Quickly reset your smartphone.
- You may upgrade or downgrade the stock firmware on your Android device.
- With only a single click, you can flash your Android.
- It can show you the model of your gadget.
- Allows you to check the status of your gadget.
- It can also help you reset your Gmail password.
- The Android Multi Tools are free to download.
Requirements For Android Multi Tools
- A Windows device running Windows XP, Windows 7, or Windows 8 is required.
- To download Android Multi Tools, you'll need a strong internet connection.
- Some extra storage space for the Android Multi Tools
Check Out: How To Find Router Username And Password With CMD
Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b
How to use Android Multi Tools v1.02b
- To begin, install the Android SDK on your computer. To download, go to this link.
- Then On your computer, install Android Multi Tools. You can get it through the URL provided above.
- Now, go to your phone's Settings and enable USB Debugging.
- Then, using a USB cord, connect your phone to your computer.
- After that, open the Android Multi Tools v1.02b folder you already downloaded.
- Now open the Android Multi Tools v1.02b.exe file and start the installing process.
- A window similar to the Command Prompt will appear, as illustrated below.
Note that pressing numbers 5 or 8 will wipe all of your phone's data.
Also Check: How to Bypass Apple ID Verification
A breakdown of each feature of Android Multi Tools
1. Check device
You can determine whether or not your gadget is connected to your computer. If that's the case, you won't be able to use the Android Multi Tool in it. As a result, double-check your cable or determine if USB dubbing is enabled on your phone. Also, make sure you have the Android SDK installed.
2. Reset Gmail
Gmail is a Google-created email service. If you forget your Google or Gmail account password, you can use this option to reset it.
3. Reset Face/Gesture Lock
On Android 4.1.x or higher, this feature allows you to unlock gestures and face lock without losing your data. Screen locking patterns and other non-password and PIN approaches are included in the gesture. Make careful to disable it in the security menu after unlocking it. After resetting your device, you can set a new lock.
4. Reset Face/Pin Lock
This function allows you to unlock your device's face and pin lock. It is compatible with Android 4.1.x and higher. You may use your face to lock and unlock your phone with this function. Using this Android Multi Tools, you can get around it. In this function, showing your face to the smartphone screen is the sole way to unlock the phone.
5. Wipe Data
This function of the Android multi tool is used to wipe your phone clean of all data. Make sure you've backed up all of your data before utilizing this option. It will totally erase all of your data from your Android device, forcing you to start over.
This function allows you to restart or reboot your Android device and return it to its default settings. This feature can also be used to leave the ADB Shell. This method can be used to switch on an Android phone without using the power button.
7. Check Device On Fastboot Mode
It will check the connection status of your device when it is in fastboot mode. To use fastboot mode, make sure your phone is connected to fastboot and that the fast boot driver is installed. To get Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool, go to the URL above.
8. Wipe Data/Cache On Fastboot Mode
On Fastboot mode, this option is used to clear the cache and data. The gadget is slow or stuck on infinite boot because it is frozen. This happens when you install fresh software or a new ROM on your smartphone. This strategy aids in the resolution of these issues.
9. Exit Fastboot Modern
This feature allows you to exit Fastboot mode and restore your device's factory settings.
10. Go To Command Prompt
You can use this option to depart Multi Tools and return to the Windows Command-Line.
- How to Bypass Android Lock Screen or Forgotten Password
- How To Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset
- 90+ Android Hidden Secret Codes
- 9 Best Internet Speed Booster Apps For Android | Boost Your Phone’s Speed
- 5 Free Apps To Find, Spy And Track Stolen Android Smartphones
- How To Get Free Internet On Android Without Service?
ADB & Fastboot Drivers
Here, we'll show you how to quickly and easily install ADB, Fastboot, and drivers. We've already suggested a few actions to take.
- To begin, click here to get the ADB setup.
- Then, as an administrator, run it.
- Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot, or N/No to skip the installation.
- Now press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide, and N/No to install ADB just if you are currently logged in.
- Then press Y/Yes to install drivers or N/No to avoid the driver installation.
- Then continue with the driver installation. And that's all there is to it.
Note: If you already have Google USB driver installed on your machine, uninstall it first. It can be uninstalled using the Control Panel. After completely deleting it, follow the steps outlined above to reinstall it.
Conclusion on Android Multi Tools v1.02b
First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude to all of you for taking the time to read this essay. Please return to this page for more tech news. We will make every effort to provide you with the finest service possible. I hope you like today's Android Multi Tool for Windows article.
Post a Comment