You've gotten caught on the Gmail phone verification screen and want to circumvent it, but you're not sure where to begin? Then you've come to the perfect place to learn how to bypass the Gmail phone verification screen. The approaches we've given in this post are straightforward and simple to implement, and even a novice user can do so. So, without further ado, let's get started investigating the options.
How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification Screen?
Depending on the situation and your devices, there are three ways to get around the Gmail phone verification box. So, let's get started talking about those options.
1. How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification Without Providing Phone Number?
Do you want to make a Gmail account without giving your genuine Gmail account? If that's the case, follow the steps below to get started:
- To begin, Check out this post and choose any working website for a disposable phone number and any nation.
- Then, you will see a list of mobile numbers which are ready to be used.
- Just copy any phone number and enter it on the Gmail verification page.
- Then, go back to the phone number page and click on your selected number.
- You will receive the Gmail verification code there.
- Copy the code and enter it on the verification page and click on the “Verify” button.
- That’s it! You have successfully created a Gmail account without providing your real phone number.
2. How to Bypass Gmail Verification Page on PC?
This method allows you to create a Gmail account on your computer without using an actual phone number. It's simple to get around Gmail's phone verification on your computer. To create a Gmail account on your computer without providing a phone number, follow the instructions below:
- Firstly, you need to open Google Chrome on your PC.
- Now, click on Settings > Sign in to Chrome.
If an account is already logged in, you firstly need to logout it.
- The “Sign in to Chrome” windows will appear on your PC.
- Now, you need to choose More > Create New Account.
- Now the sign-up page will open in which you will have to give your personal details like as first and last name, DOB, username, password, and more. Then, click on Next.
- You won’t see the window to feed in your contact number. Click on “Skip”.
- Click on Agree with Terms & Condition.
- Finally, complete the process of sign-up.
Now, you will get your Gmail account without a phone number.
Check Out: How to Bypass Apple ID Verification
3. How to Bypass Gmail Verification Screen on Android Devices?
The majority of individuals nowadays use Android cellphones to store their vital info. We use an email account to back up all of the data on the phone. As a result, having a Gmail account on your phone is critical. This method allows you to get around Gmail's phone verification on your smartphone. To do so, follow the steps outlined below in one of two ways:
1. Android Settings
It allows you to skip the Gmail account verification process. To create a Gmail account on your Android phone without using a phone number, follow these steps:
- Go to “Settings” then you’ll get “General option” in which choose the “Accounts”.
- Then choose the “Add Account” option.
- And then select the “Google account” from the list and go ahead.
- Then, “Add your account” screen will appear. Here, you need to select “or Create a new account” > “Next”.
- Now, fill the basic information then click on “Next”.
- Now, type the suitable “username” > “Next”.
- Then in this step, you’ll create a strong “password” > “Next”.
- Finally, you’ll see the “Add phone number” screen in which don’t give your contact number. Click on “Skip”.
- Choose “I Agree” on the privacy and terms window.
2. Goggle Sign up Page
This is a method of deceiving Google by providing a false DOB.
- Go to the “Sign up” web page on Chrome.
- Now fill up all details accurately one by one.
- When it asks you for DOB. You have to put a DOB of 15 or younger to make it appear that you are the owner of the phone.
- Now, click on “Next Step”.
- Follow the instruction which is given on the screen to make your account without phone number verification.
Make a Gmail Account without Giving the Real Phone Number
To create a Google account, Google requires you to provide a valid phone number, which it then verifies. Your stated phone number is easily verified by Google. People nowadays have more than 5 Gmail accounts. They will have to validate every Gmail account with a phone number in order to do so. As a result, having so many cellphone numbers is problematic for the user. It may be tough for you to create a Gmail account without a legitimate phone number.
With the help of the BlueStacks player, you can now simply create a Gmail account without an actual phone number. It's a piece of software that also allows you to skip the Gmail phone verification stage on your smartphone. On Android smartphones, you can easily ignore the processes for verifying your phone number. It usually requires 2GB of RAM. It's a PC-based 320 emulator. It is compatible with Android-based PCs. Follow the steps outlined below:
- How to Unlock/Decrypt/Bypass WinRAR/RAR Password
- How To Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset
- How to Bypass Android Lock Screen or Forgotten Password
- How To Bypass OTP Verification On Any Website / App
- Top Best US Address Generator
- Top Best VPNs For Free Internet – Best HA Tunnel Plus Options
- How to Watch DStv Premium Channels in Canada Using VPN
- How to Create Fake WhatsApp Account With Fake Number [Updated]
- Best UK/Germany/Canada/Australia/Russian Address Generator
Check out the below steps
- Firstly, Download the BlueStacks and then install it.
- Next, you need to open it on PC.
- Then, go to Settings > Google Icon (to create Gmail account)
- Now, Tap on Add a new Goggle account.
- Then, you need to enter your first name > lastname > select username > recovery mail address > captcha.
- Filled this information.
- Now, you can easily create a Gmail account without using verification.
You can create several Gmail accounts without utilizing phone number verification using this method.
Conclusion How to Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
So, those are the measures you can take to get around the Gmail phone verification screen. I hope you found this information useful. If you enjoyed this article, please forward it to others who may be interested. Also, if you have any remaining doubts, please share them with us in the comments area below.