Have you considered the possibility of unlocking your Android phone's password without doing a factory reset? Yes! Many people have considered it, and it's not difficult since in this post, we'll show you the best ways to unlock your Android phone passcode without having to reset it.
Many people store passwords on their phones for security reasons, yet some people forget their passwords easily. Nonetheless, there are a variety of reasons why people store passwords on their mobile phones, including the following:
- For the sake of safety
- Because Google advises you to Because you don't want others to know crucial information
- Because it is said by pals.
An Android phone's password, pattern, or PIN can help consumers protect their vital data and files. There are, nevertheless, some major risks. You may have forgotten your password, pattern, or PIN, or your rowdy children may have repeatedly input the incorrect password on your Android phone, and so on. You'd think the Android phone would be permanently locked in such a situation.
How To Unlock Android Phone Pattern lock Without Factory Reset
If you forget your password, there are various options for unlocking your Android phone, including:
1. Using Google find my device
As long as your Android phone is connected to a Google account, you can use Google Find My Device to unlock it without a password if it's running Android 7.1.1 or earlier.
Step 1: Go to www.google.com/android/find on another Android smartphone or computer. Go to your Google account and sign in. It'll show you all of your Android devices that are linked to this account. Choose the Android phone you want to unlock.
Step 2: You'll see "Ring," "Lock," and "Erase" after that. Select the Lock option as a result.
Step 3: Enter your new password in the pop-up box.
Step 4: To unlock your Android handset, enter the password you just specified on your locked phone.
Unlock Android Phone Password without Resetting via Google Account
If you have an Android phone with Android 4.4 or lower, you can remedy the problem by using the Forget Pattern feature. The procedure is as follows:
Step 1: After 5 failed unlock attempts on Android devices, a message will show that says "Try again in 30 seconds." While this message is visible, tap the Forgot Pattern button.
Step 2: Select the option to enter your Google account details.
Step 3: Log in with your primary Gmail account's username and password.
Step 4: The unlock pattern will be emailed to you, or you can change it immediately on the screen.
Unlock Android Phone Password without Resetting Using a tool
There are various tools that you can use to unlock your Android device, and we'll list them here so you may use them to unlock your phone without having to factory reset it.
The drfone unlocking tool will be used for the first one. With a PIN, pattern, password, or fingerprint, this powerful tool can easily unlock a lock screen. You can now bypass Android's locked screen in three simple steps:
- Download the Trustpilot-rated Android Lock Screen Removal program for PC only, and for Mac.
- To unlock the phone, open the application and pick device information such as brand, model name, and so on.
- Click Next and wait for the unlocking process to finish.
The droidkit tool will be the second tool. With this Android phone unlocker, you can unlock your Android phone password from your computer. However, you should be aware that this method of rapid unlocking will destroy all data on your device.
Step 1: On your computer, download and install the most recent version of DroidKit. Open the software and select Unlock Screen to unlock the screen.
Step 2: Connect your gadget to your computer and turn it on.
Step 3: When DroidKit has created a configuration file for your device, click Remove Now.
Step 4: Verify the brand of your device > Select Next.
Step 5: Follow the on-screen directions to put your phone into recovery mode and clear the cache partition.
Step 6: DroidKit will now begin unlocking your locked phone until it displays the Lock Screen Removal Completed screen.
Step 7: You will now be able to use your Android phone without difficulty and it will be unlocked.
With these tools, you may simply unlock your Android device without having to perform a factory reset and continue to use it as is.
Check Out: How to Bypass Apple ID Verification
How to Reset Samsung Phone without Password
This method is only compatible with Samsung handsets. If you've been locked out of your Samsung phone, follow the steps below to learn how to unlock a Samsung phone without a password. Remove the pattern lock on your Android phone.
- Go to the findmymobile website using your PC or another mobile phone's browser.
- From the list of options on the right panel, select "Unlock."
- To finish, click Unlock to confirm your Samsung account password.
- You will be able to unlock your device without a password after some time has elapsed.
Using Backup PIN to Unlock Password of Android Phone
This method is another option to unlock your phone password without having to factory reset it. When you enabled pattern lock on your smartphone, you were also prompted for a security PIN, as you may have observed.
If you are unable to unlock your device, you can create a backup PIN to help you unlock it. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- On Android, go to Pattern Lock.
- After a few failed attempts, you'll be given the option to try again in 30 seconds.
- There will be a "Backup PIN" option, which you should pick.
- Click OK after entering the backup PIN.
- Finally, by entering the backup PIN, you can unlock your device.
- 10 Best Hacking Apps For Windows 10
- The Best ZIP File Password Unlocker/Remover/Cracker
- Best Way to Find the Password of a Secure Wi-Fi Saved on Your Windows PC
- How to Find SNI Bug Host for Free Internet with Any ISP – Free SNI Host List
- How to Get Free Internet in South Africa 2022 VPN Proxy Trick/Hack
- Best UK/Germany/Canada/Australia/Russian Address Generator
- All countries Zero-rated websites for free internet
Conclusion on how to unlock android phone password without factory reset
So, in this article, we have shown you how to unlock your Android phone's passcode without having to factory reset it, as well as five various techniques for doing so. You can do this using a variety of programs, Google Find My Device, or any of the other techniques we discussed before.