And all these is done with the transfer of money. There are several methods or ways to execute money transfer. Which is why in today's article, our pre-occupation will be based on how to transfer money from Cash app to Apple Pay. You just follow the below guide carefully.
How to Transfer money from Cash app to apple pay | Apple pay to cash app
Before we proceed, lets try to understand what the terms Cash App and Apple Pay is since it is the case that most people do not know and most people do ask questions like:
- What is Cash App and What is it all about? and
- What is Apple Pay and what is all about?
What is Cash app and what is it all about?
Cash App (formerly known as Square Cash) is a mobile payment service developed by Square, Inc. that allows users to transfer money to one another using a mobile phone app. The service is only available in the US and the UK. In September of 2021, the service reported 70 million annual transacting users and has generated $1.8 billion in gross profit.
In other words Cash App as the name says is an app that is used to temporarily store cash but with main use to send and receive cash. But most people that deal with this app usually have a back up bank account where they use to install their cash.
Check Out the below:
- How To Add Cash To Cash App Without Debit Card
- Best Way/Method to Accept Payment Via Cash App
- How To Transfer Money From Cash App To PayPal
- Transfer Money from PayPal to Cash App
- How To Transfer Money From Cash App To PayPal
How ever Cash App, has a lot of benefits with one and the most important aspect being their instant payment. Cash app pays instantly in a few seconds. But could go up to some minutes depending on which platform you are sending the cash.
Cash App payments are done for free but will last for up to 3 days for the payment to be completed but if you wish for an instant payment, you will be charged about 1.5% of the amount you are transferring.
Is Cash app safe?
Cash App is a very safe app and has a very high security with the fact that they implement a very strong password when creating your account to avoid unwanted visitors that is online criminals or hackers.
When sending the money, you will have to be very sure with the receiver because after sending money, it can not be refunded. So make sure you know who you are sending your money to very well before every transactions.
Read Also: How to Cancel a Pending PayPal Payment
What is Apple pay and what is it all about?
Apple pay is a mobile App that is used online by many but mostly in the US for buying or purchasing goods and services online.
Apple Pay is the one way to pay. It replaces your physical cards and cash with an easier, safer, more secure, and private payment method.
Features of Apple pay:
- Faster and easier than using cards or cash.
- Accepted at over 85 percent of retailers in the U.S.
- Safer than touching buttons and exchanging cash.
- Privacy and security built in.
- Setup in seconds. Apple Pay is simple to set up.
- No need to download. it is already built into your devices(iPhone, iPad, apple watch and Mac)
Use apple cash with apple pay: Apple pay powers apple cash, which works more like a credit or debit card and lets you send and receive money right in your messages. Just have to setup your apple cash card in your wallet and send money to others or ask them to pay you.
Apple Pay works anywhere that takes contactless payments | from vending machines and grocery stores to taxis and subway stations. Online and in apps. Use Apple Pay for purchases in Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. You can skip the lengthy checkout forms and pay with just a touch or a glance.
Is Apple Pay Safe?
Apple Pay is a highly secured way to make payments. You don't store your card numbers in your device and apple pay keeps them safe, and cannot think of even sending it with your payment. But rather, Apple Pay gives you a unique Device Account Number, that's encrypted and stored in a secured part of your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. We all know the apple company with a very high security. So you can be very glad when using the payment method.
Is there a fee to use Apple Pay?
Apple pay has a fee to use when sending money to others or when you want to withdraw money from your account. But if you want to buy or purchase something in a shop, it will be free there because apple knows which transaction you are doing. However, the shop you are purchasing that product from will charge you a fee and that does not concern apple pay cash.
Read Also: How To Bypass CVV code
How to send money/cash/funds from cash app to apple pay
Sending money from Cash App to Apple Pay, you just need to use your cash card directly to your Apple Pay or you can pay directly from your Cash App to your apple pay wallet. You can check out the full procedure below;
Method I: Cash Card to Apple Pay from Apple pay
To add your Cash Card to Apple Pay, follow these steps:
- Firstly, begin by downloading your cash app application using the link below;
You can use any of these free internet methods below and download your application for free without any fee.
Check Out the below related articles:
- How To Change Routing Number On Cash App
- Best Way To Transfer Money From Google Pay Balance to PayPal Account
- Top Best Way to Add Visa Gift Card To Venmo
- Get Money from Venmo without Bank Account
- How to Get Free Virtual Credit Card for PayPal Verification
- Then you will signup or login to your cash app.
- After you have signup or logged in(for those that already have an account), tap the Cash Card tab on your Cash App home screen.
- Then tap the image of your Cash Card
- Select Add to Apple Pay
This will add your cash app to apple pay and during transactions, the apple pay option will appear so you can choose if you want to send money to your apple pay or not.
- Just follow the exact steps as it is shown for you to add your apple pay account to your cash app.
Method II: Cash Card to Apple Pay from Apple Wallet
The first aspect in this case will still be to download your cash app application and your apple pay application if you did not download it earlier. Check out the link above and download your application for free.
To add your Cash Card to Apple Pay from Apple Wallet:
- Open your Apple Wallet in your apple pay app and tap +
- Then follow the steps in details as it is shown to add your cash card to your apple wallet.
- Then you will finally open your Cash App to verify that your Cash Card has been added.
In the above methods, we have shown how to link your cash app to your apple pay account or how to link your apple pay account to your cash app account. Using the above method, you will link the both of them and to transfer cash to your apple pay from your cash app, you will just have to follow the normal transfer method and you will have an alternative telling you to send cash via apple pay.
That says, we will explain how you can transfer money the other way round from your apple pay account to your cash app account below.
How to transfer cash from apple pay to cash app
To transfer money from your apple pay account to your cash app account, you will follow the below steps steps carefully.
You can decide to do an instant transfer or a long term transfer. Beginning with a long term transfer, check the below procedure;
Long term transfer
When we talk of long term transfer, it's actually because this transfer can take about 1 to 3 business days to be completed. Check all the steps below;
- On iPhone: First thing is to open the Wallet app(apple pay app), tap your Apple Cash card, then tap the more button.
- On iPad: The first thing will be to open the Settings app, tap 'Wallet & Apple Pay', then tap your Apple Cash card.
- Tap Transfer to Bank(which will show your cash app account if you already linked your cash app account and your apple pay account)(Refer)
- Enter an amount and tap Next.
- Tap 1-3 Business Days.
- Your bank account may not be set up so, follow the instructions on your screen and add one.
- Confirm with Touch ID, Face ID, or passcode.
- Wait for the money to transfer. This can take 1 to 3 business days.
The above procedure is if you do not have the sufficient funds for an instant transfer. But you might have the funds for an instant transfer where they could cut up to about 2% of the amount your are sending. Therefore, if you would prefer an instant transfer, follow the below steps;
Read Also : How To Open A Bank Account In Sweden
- Go to your card info:
- On iPhone: open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap the more button the more button.
- On iPad: open the Settings app, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your Apple Cash card.
- Tap Transfer to Bank.
- Enter an amount and tap Next.
- Tap Instant Transfer.
- If you haven't added a Visa debit card, tap Add Card and follow the instructions on your screen to add an eligible Visa debit card.
- Tap > to select the Visa debit card you want to transfer funds to and select the billing information for your chosen debit card.
- Your funds should transfer within 30 minutes.
Conclusion or Final Thoughts On How To Transfer Money From Cash App to Apple Pay
So these are the methods you can use to connect your cash app account to your apple pay account, or that you can transfer money from your cash app to your apple pay and vice versa.
With this comes the end of this short article. If you found this helpful, we would love to get a comment from you and follow us on our telegram channel for more tutorials as such. Follow the links below and get to know some of our most visited articles and follow our telegram channel.