We have new HA Tunnel Plus VPN configuration files for the Glo unlimited free browsing trick. The revised config files have been verified to work flawlessly, especially if your Glo 3G or 4G network is strong
HA Tunnel is a popular free browser cheat program that has been used to uncover and unlock numerous browsing cheats across multiple networks.
When you have a functioning configuration file, also known as a "config file," for a certain network cheat, the VPN functions well.
Glo HA Tunnel Plus Cheat
You will get unfettered internet access with the latest Glo unlimited free browsing cheat and HA Tunnel Plus. On the internet, you can access any website or program, download any file, watch any movie, talk, and do nearly anything.
The most intriguing feature is that, like other premium VPNs, HA Tunnel switches your IP (location) on the internet to that of another country. When you use the app to browse, you can change your location to the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, Singapore, Spain, Italy, France, and so on.
Nigerians can still access and use Twitter using HA Tunnel Plus VPN, despite the fact that it is illegal in the country.
How HA Tunnel Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat works
A functional config file is required for this trick to work on your phone or PC.
To connect, you must first reload a little Glo card (for example, N100), which will provide you with free 40mb for one week.
The data will allow the VPN to function, but it will not be handled after it is operational. As a result, you will be able to browse indefinitely.
However, before I drop the config file and explain how to set it up, please review the following criteria for the cheat.
- Glo SIM
- Android device
- Initial recharge of N100 Glo credit
- Latest HA Tunnel Plus VPN App (Download Here)
- Updated Glo Config Files download here
- More Glo configs files are listed later in this post.
Continue reading to learn how to set up HA Tunnel Plus VPN for Glo free browsing.
HA Tunnel VPN Settings for Glo Unlimited Cheat
- Launch HA Tunnel Plus VPN app
- Click on the three dotted lines at the top right corner
- Click on import/export
- Click import config
- Now select the config file you downloaded to upload it on the VPN
- Finally, click on START
Download Glo HA Tunnel Plus Config Files
More will be added as time passes.
- Once you have a little amount of data on your phone, the trick will connect within a few seconds.
It will not connect if your Glo SIM has insufficient little data (MB). As a result, it differs from the Airtel unlimited free browsing trick, which uses 0.0kb data on your SIM.
Second, in order for it to connect, you must upload a fresh functioning file.
How to Locate the Downloaded Config File
Some folks have difficulty finding the configuration files on their phone after downloading. So, if you downloaded it from, here's where you can find it:
- Open device internal memory
- Scroll down until you see “Telegram“
- Tap on it and select “Telegram Documents“
- Now look for the config files. The HA Tunnel file extension name is .hat
- Access your phone's internal storage.
- Scroll down until you reach the "downloads" folder.
- Open it and look for the.hat configuration file.
This is also true if you got configurations from the Opera browser.
- Access the device's internal memory.
- Scroll down until you see the phrase "UC downloads."
- Open it and seek for the dot Hat extension HA Tunnel configuration file.
How to increase your Browsing Time
HA Tunnel VPN is developed in such a way that users must watch advertisements videos in order to enhance the amount of time they spend free browsing.
This is how app developers get money from advertisements to keep the servers running.
Don't worry, the video streaming is free, so you won't lose any money.
Conclusion on HA Tunnel Config Files for Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat
Why not take advantage of this excellent opportunity to enjoy free internet if you have a solid Glo network? HTTP Injector Config Files for Free Browsing is an alternative VPN program that uses config files for free browsing.
Remember to use the comments section to contact us or join our group where we debate the latest free browsing tricks on all networks as they become available. Enjoy.