This page was modified in August 2022 because we provided new MTN and Cell C configuration files that can be imported into HTTP injector for free browsing. Airtel and Glo configuration files are also supplied. Get the greatest cheat configurations that work in a variety of nations, including South Africa, Nigeria, Uganda, Ghana, and Kenya.
This guide is for you if you want to avoid the 50mb limits and enjoy limitless MTN free browsing. We previously released both Syponshield VPN but we found many people couldn't utilize more than 50MB or even get connected in the first place.
Therefore here is another method using latest HTTP Injector and its ehi config file which you will tweak to enjoy unlimited MTN free browsing cheat this month of the year.
HTTP Injector VPN provides a quicker connection and eliminates the bothersome disconnection difficulties that you used to have with AnonyTun and other vpn programs. The most intriguing aspect of this software is that it is completely free to download and use on Android phones.
After that, I'll show you how to use HTTP Injector settings and import the MTN config file. Remember that this cheat works on both Android and PCs (PC), and it is currently active. Everything you need to get started is provided below.
HTTP Injector Ehi Config File | Settings | MTN Free Browsing
- An Android phone
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim without active data
- Use the default MTN APN settings
- Latest HTTP Injector vpn – download here.
- HTTP Injector Config for MTN – download here. Or get the latest working config file from this free browsing Telegram Group. (August 2022 New Config Update).
- Cell C Config Files.
- For South Africa, get latest MTN SA free browsing Config file.
DOWNLOAD NEW MTN AND CELL C CONFIG FILES
The following are the freshly updated HTTP Injector config files for MTN and Cell C.
- Config 1
- Config 2
- Config 3
- Config 4
- Config 5
- Config 6
- Config 7
- Config 8
- Config 9
- Config 10
- Config 11
- Config 12
- Config 13
- Config 14
- Config 15
- Config 16
- Config 17
- Config 18
- Config 19
- Config 20
- Config 21
- Config 22
- Config 23
- Config 24
- Config 25
- Config 26
- Config 27
- Config 28
- Config 29
- Config 30
- Config 31
- Config 32
- Config 33
- Config 34
- Config 35
- Config 36
- Config 37
- Config 38
- Config 39
- Config 40
How to Import EHI Config File on HTTP Injector VPN
- Download the app and choose a configuration file from the links above.
- Install and launch the HTTP Injector VPN application.
- Then, in the top-right corner, touch on the Paper icon.
- Now, hit Import Config, navigate to the MTN Ehi Config file, and tap it to import.
It is crucial to note that the HTTP Injector config file can expire at any time, so bookmark this page and return to download the latest and updated ehi config files here on Entitled Knowledge.
How to Connect MTN Free Browsing on PC
You can either use PdaNet (no root required) or TetherNet VPN (root access required) to connect it and enjoy the tweak on PC. Follow below steps;
- After installing the Tethernet VPN program, share your phone's hotspot with your PC.
- Connect your VPN application
- As you are using a VPN connection mode, open the TetherNet app and tap on VPN.
- As you are sharing the connection via Hotspot, tap on Hotspot.
- Finally, press the Start Connection button.
- You'll get a notice that says "Connection Share Through AP Hotspot."
- Start browsing at full speed on your PC now. It provides electricity to the entire PC. There is no need to configure a proxy server in any browser. Simply leave it set to "Automatically Detect Settings."
Check Out: HTTP Custom Config Files For Free Internet
This method works for both MTN and Cell C networks.
HTTP Injector Config Files for Aitel Free Browsing
- Airtel HTTP Injector Config File 1
- Airtel config for HTTP Injector 2
- HTTP Injector Config File for Airtel Cheat
Bonus Config Files
The configuration files for Airtel HA Tunnel Plus are listed below.
If you continue to have problems browsing for free with your MTN or Cell C, please let us know in the comments section and we will assist you.
Join our Telegram if you want new config files for additional networks like Airtel, Glo, 9Mobile, Orange, Spectranet, and so on.