Tiktok has become the most popular web and mobile platform for watching short and funny films. TikTok Ads is one of the ways that the Chinese-owned platform generates cash.
Ads are certainly annoying from the perspective of the audience. So, is it possible to disable adverts on TikTok? It's a relief that there are a few options for shrinking TikTok ads.
How to stop seeing TikTok ads on Mobile
Everyone wants to watch fascinating videos that are ad-free. TikTok advertising can be limited but not totally blocked on a mobile device. So, let us discuss how we may avoid seeing TikTok advertisements.
Read Also: How To Make Money On Tiktok
Turn off personalized ads on TikTok
TikTok shows advertisements as you watch videos based on your activity on the app.
You may turn off tailored ads by following these steps:
1. Navigate to the Profile section in the lower right corner of the TikTok mobile app.
2. Tap on the 3-line dots in the top right corner of your profile.
3. From the list of options, select Settings & Privacy, then Privacy.
4. Personalization and data will be visible. Tap it to activate it.
5. TikTok's tailored adverts can now be toggled on and off.
How to deactivate TikTok to Stop Seeing Ads
Another way for removing TikTok ads is to deactivate your account. This enables you to watch TikTok videos without interruption from adverts. Follow these steps to deactivate your account:
1. Navigate to the Me area of your TikTok app on your mobile device.
2. Three-line dots can be found in the upper right corner. Tap it to activate it.
3. Go to Manage my account.
4. Select Thinking about removing your account under Manage My Account.
5. Your phone number must now be verified. Choose Send Code. A verification code will be sent to your phone.
Tap Continue after entering the supplied code in the box.
6. Continue and then tap Delete Account.
Your account is presently disabled for 30 days before being terminated.
Check in before the 30 days are over if you want your account back.
Stop seeing TikTok Ads on PC
If you're watching TikTok videos in your browser, you can use ad blockers to prevent TikTok and other adverts from appearing.
There are numerous benefits to using ad blockers. Not only does it remove annoying adverts, but it also saves data bandwidth. Ad blocker extensions are easily accessible through your browser. Some of the most popular ad blockers are AdBlock Plus (ABP), AdBlock, AdGuard AdBlocker, and uBlock.
Installing Ad blocker to stop getting TikTok Ads
We'll use AdBlock, a Google Extension, to prevent seeing adverts on TikTok on the PC. This tool is completely free to use, with over 60 million users and 350 million downloads. This extension is compatible with all browsers, including Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera.
All you have to do is install the extension and the ad blocking will take care of itself. The steps you must take are as follows:
1. To begin, open the browser in which you want to install the Adblocker and navigate to https://getadblock.com/en/.
2. Next Click on Get AdBlock Now
3. The next screen will walk you through the process of adding it to your browser. Add To Chrome displays because I'm using Chrome.
4. Select the option by clicking on it.
5. Before installing, AdBlock asks for confirmation. Choose Add Extension.
AdBlock will now be downloaded and installed in your browser. Browse the internet without being disturbed by advertising.
Can I stop seeing TikTok ads on my phone?
You won't be able to avoid seeing TikTok adverts on your phone totally.
You can, however, decrease TikTok commercials by canceling your account and disabling tailored ads.
You can still watch videos on the site after your account has been deleted.
How can I stop seeing TikTok ads on my PC?
Install browser extensions that disable TikTok and other unwanted adverts on your PC to stop seeing them.
There are a variety of ad blockers available for each browser. You may install any of these as you see fit.
Conclusion on How To Stop Tiktok Ads
TikTok, the most popular video sharing network, makes money mostly by delivering annoying advertising to its users.The viewers, on the other side, can become astute and use AdBlockers to block advertisements.