The following are Past GCE questions which you need to read, understand then answer the questions. It is always advisable to have a clean work and respect punctuations where necessary.
- To what extent was world war 2 beneficial to the Africans.
- Analyse the stages that led to the independence of the Gold coast and its significances to black Africans.
- How far can the refugee crisis in Africa be attributed to civil war.
- Did the bill of right of 1688 satisfy the aspirations of the English people?
- Estimate the role of King George III of England in the out break of the first world war.
- Balkan Nationalism was largely responsible for the first world war. discuss
- The instability of the League of Nations to check aggression was a major cause of the global war. Discuss.
- What factors worked for and against the abolition of slave trade along the west African coast during the 19th century?
- "A memorably absurd gathering" do you agree with the view of the Berlin West African conference of 1884-85?
- Critically examine the extent to which European policies contributed to rapid growth of nationalism after 1945.
- Account for the frequent military coups in Nigeria between 1966 and 1990.
- External more than internal pressure contributed to the collapse of Aparthied in South Africa. Comment.
- Did the out come of the English revolution of 1688 satisfy the aspiration of the English people?
- What were the merits and demerits of the congress system?
- " Germany got off lightly". Do you agree with Churchill's view of treaty of Versailles?
- The League of Nations was a toothless bulldog in the 1930s. How far do you agree?
- Discuss the impact of the significance of China's emergence as a Third force in world politics.
- Examine the importance of Common Wealth to the contributions of development in third world politics.
May God bless you all and see you through as you all work hard. Make determination our morning devotion and believe in your capabilities and God will se you through. AMEN
Post a Comment