Do you wish to know if Dairy Queen Accept Apple Pay? Well read on. Dairy Queen is famous for its soft-serve ice cream, malts, and ice cream cakes, but it also offers sandwiches and meal deals. The Blizzard is a popular dessert at Dairy Queen; it was originally only available in vanilla flavor but has since been expanded to include a variety of flavors. There are over 7,000 fast food restaurants in the United States, Canada, and over 20 other countries.
Read Also: Best Payment Gateways In USA
Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service that allows iPhone users to make payments. Apple Pay can also be used in any store that accepts contactless payments.
Table of Contents
Does Dairy Queen Take Apple Pay?
Yes, Dairy Queen does take Apple Pay. You can use Apple Pay inside Dairy Queen stores and at the drive-thru. Most store locations offer several contactless payment options to pay for your food and drinks.
However, calling and confirming your nearby Dairy Queen takes Apple Pay in-store is recommended.
How To Use Apple Pay at Dairy Queen?
You need an iPhone 6 or later with iOS 8.1 or later to use Apple Pay at Dairy Queen. Once you’re close to the checkout counter, your iPhone automatically notifies you to use Apple Pay.
Apple Wallet will allow you to pay with a credit card, debit card, or your Apple Pay card.
You’ll need to hold your iPhone or Apple Watch up to the Dairy Queen NFC-enabled card reader and use your fingerprint to complete the purchase. Your mobile device will vibrate slightly, indicating the payment has been completed.
Furthermore, some countries or stores may require you to enter your PIN in order to complete the transaction. It is due to outdated POS devices or legislation in that country prohibiting cashless transactions.
Read Also: How To Unlock Apple Pay
How To Use Apple Pay [Video Guide]
Ask the Dairy Queen cashier for help if you’re having trouble with contactless payment technology.
Read Also: Transfer Money From Cash App to Apple Pay
How To Add a Card To Apple Wallet on iPhone?
Adding a card to Apple Wallet on iPhone is a simple process. It allows you to pay quickly and easily with your iPhone wherever contactless payments are accepted.
Steps to add a new card to Apple Wallet:
- Open the Wallet app and tap the “+” sign in the upper-right corner.
- Select either Debit or Credit Card, then press “Continue.”
- Enter your credit card or debit card information. You can use your camera to scan your card number or manually enter the information. Once your card information is entered, tap the “Add” button.
- Validate your information with your bank or credit card company. Before authorizing and linking your card for Apple Pay, you might be required to download an app or provide extra details.
You can also add your card to the iWatch if you have an Apple Watch connected to your iPhone.
If you are having trouble adding your credit card to Apple Wallet on your iPhone, contact your credit card issuer.
Steps to add a previous card to Apple Wallet:
- Tap the Add button in the Apple Wallet app.
- To see cards you’ve previously added to the Wallet app,
- Tap Previous Cards to see cards you’ve previously added to your Wallet app. Then click Continue after selecting the card you want to add.
- Follow the instructions displayed on your device’s screen to add your card.
You can also add the card to your iWatch if your Apple Watch is linked to your iPhone.
Do I Get Cashback if I Use Apple Pay at Dairy Queen?
Yes, if you use an Apple Pay Card at Dairy Queen or other stores that accept it, you will receive cashback from Apple. Your transactions have no cashback limits. Every time you make a purchase, you will receive cashback.
On each transaction, you can earn up to 3% cashback. See the Apple website for the terms and conditions.
Can You Use Apple Pay at Dairy Queen Drive-Thru?
Yes, you can use Apple Pay at the Dairy Queen drive-thru or pick up takeout; that’s in addition to other forms of contactless payments. However, you can’t use Apple Pay when ordering through the Dairy Queen app.
Can I Use Apple Watch at Dairy Queen?
Yes, if your Apple Watch is paired with your iPhone, you can use it at Dairy Queen. To complete the transaction and pay for your food, simply place the Apple Watch near an NFC-enabled checkout point.
Read Also: How to Bypass Apple ID Verification
Why Use Apple Pay at Dairy Queen?
- Apple Pay reduces the need to carry cash
- Speeds up the checkout lines to get your food faster
- Users can get cashback by linking their debit card to Apple Pay
- Apple Pay allows one-click payment
- Apple Pay is safe and eliminates the need to carry several cards
Apple Pay and Dairy Queen have partnered to make transactions easy for their customers.
What Forms of Payment does Dairy Queen Take?
At most locations, Dairy Queen fast-food restaurants accept Apple Pay, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, major credit cards, and debit cards. Customers can also pay with cash, coupons, or personal checks at various stores.
What Ice Cream Places Take Apple Pay?
In the United States, there are over 11,000 ice cream shops. With over 300 million customers per year, Baskin Robbins is the largest ice cream chain. It's easier to buy ice cream with Apple Pay rather than handing over a few dollars and exchanging coins.
Here are ice cream places that take Apple Pay:
- Cold Stone Creamery – Vary
- Baskin Robbins – Most locations
- Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Stores – Yes
- Carvel – Yes
- Dippin’ Dots – Vary
- Marble Slab Creamery – Most
- Rita’s Italian Ice – Yes
- Ben & Jerry’s – No
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard – No
- Oberweis Ice Cream and Dairy Store – Yes
- Andy’s Frozen Custard – Yes
- Graeter’s Ice Cream – Yes
- Kilwins – Yes
Conclusion of if Dairy Queen Accept Apple Pay?
Using Apple Pay to pay for food at Dairy Queen has quickly become one of the most popular methods of payment.
Some merchants have been slow to adopt new payment technologies. Dairy Queen, on the other hand, has always been quick to implement innovations that make it easier for customers to pay and improve the customer experience.