You want to know how to retrieve deleted voicemails on android but you do not know how. Check our guides by reading further. Voicemail is a network service that allows a caller to leave a voice message when they are unable to reach someone. It can be one of the most convenient ways for us to communicate with our relatives, friends, loved ones, colleagues, and so on.
If you accidentally deleted voicemails, aren't receiving voicemails on your Android phone, or voicemail disappeared due to a failed system upgrade, factory reset, accidental damage, or other reasons, read on to learn how to recover valuable voicemail messages on your Android device or Android Samsung.
Read Also: How To Fix iOS System (No Data Loss) – Joyoshare UltFix
Table of Contents
Retrieve Deleted Voicemails on Android Phone App
Most Android devices will save voicemails with the Phone app. Here you can view what voice messages you’ve received, listen to voicemails and manage them. Also, if you accidentally deleted a voicemail, you can try to undo it from the Phone app as below:
- Click the Phone icon to open the app > Click the Voicemail tab.
- View Deleted Messages option by scrolling down to the bottom of the phone screen, all the recently deleted voicemail messages will be listed here.
- Select the voicemails you would like to recover > Tap on the Undelete button to get them back directly.
Recover Deleted Voicemail Samsung
Some Samsung Galaxy phones will pre-install the Voicemail app. You can go to check the recently deleted files and choose to save them to phone again. Here are the steps:
- Open the Voicemail app > Click Menu.
- Click and view Deleted Voicemails option. Here is the list of recently deleted voicemails.
- Select the voicemails > Tap on Save to recover deleted voicemails on your phone again.
Read Also: How To Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset
Recover Deleted Calling Messages via Android Recovery App
DroidKit is a robust Android data recovery tool that can assist you in recovering lost Android data. DroidKit's intuitive user interface and step-by-step wizard make the retrieving process simple for anyone to follow, and no technical knowledge is required. DroidKit makes it simple to locate and recover deleted phone messages, including voice recordings and text messages, from your Android device. Examine its key features for Android data recovery.
To recover deleted calling messages:
Step 1: Download DroidKit on your computer and connect with your Android Phone. Choose Deep Recovery from Device.
Step 2: Select Data to san deeply from your Android phone, here you can choose Call Logs.
Step 3: Make sure you’ve connected your Android phone, and click Start. DroidKit will start checking the root status of your device. To finish Deep Recovery, it is necessary to root the device first.
Step 4: If your Android Phone is unrooted, please click the “Root Now” button. After rooting your device, DroidKit will start scanning your Android phone to find the deleted data.
Step 5: Choose the call logs you want to recover to your Android phone, and click the To Device button.
Read Also: How To Track Someone Location With Phone Number
How to Recover Deleted Voicemail Verizon/T-mobile
You can try to recover deleted voicemail by contacting your carrier, such as Verizon or T-mobile. "If the deletion is still pending, there may be an option to assist within 24 hours." In any case, contact your carrier's support and inquire whether it is possible to have it recovered.
How to Save Voicemails on Android
If you listened to your voice messages and want to save important messages, here are some tips:
- Open the Phone or Voicemail app > Locate a voicemail message that you want to save > Select Save message and choose the location on your Android by clicking the three dots icon. You can also choose Forward to deliver a voicemail.
- You can also directly press 9 on the dial pad after listening to your voicemail messages to save voicemails on Android.
- You can also use the Use voicemail option to save voicemails from your T-Mobile account.
Where are Voicemails Stored on Android
Once someone records a voice message to you, it will be stored on your phone. You can check and view the voicemail list as below.
Check Voicemails via Phone App
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap Voicemail from the bottom of the screen.
- And, you can tap on the Send button to share one audio recording with others.
Read Also: How To Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
How to Listen to Old Voicemails
You can call your voice mailbox to listen to old voicemails:
- Open the Phone app.
- Touch and hold 1 from the Dial pad.
- Your voicemail service will receive your calling and you can check & listen to your voice messages.
How to Undelete Voicemail on iPhone
If you have an iPhone or iPad, you can recover deleted voicemail for free using the Phone app: Launch the Phone app > Select Voicemail > Enter the Deleted Messages menu and select the voicemail you want to recover > Undelete it.
Conclusion on How to Retrieve Deleted Voicemails on Android
I hope you were successful in retrieving deleted voicemails in the manner described above. And, as you can see, DroidKit makes it simple to recover deleted Android files using Quick Recovery and Deep Recovery modes, even if your Samsung phone is broken. So, why not give it a shot to be your good helper right now?
Post a Comment