Continent Telecom is an international VOIP service provider that offers Australian virtual phone numbers (VOIP DID) in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, Newcastle, Gold Coast, Hobart, Darwin, Geelong and virtual mobile phone numbers in Australia for calls and SMS.
Virtual number is like a usual local phone number. It is a service to forward incoming calls. The incoming calls to Australia virtual phone number are automatically forwarded to another landline or cell phone number of that city or country which the client or customer chooses. Continent Telecom offers free call forwarding to SIP. Get virtual landline or mobile phone number in Australia (+61) with call forwarding and expand your presence to Australian market! That says in today's article, you will get to know how to get Virtual phone number for Australia.
What is Virtual Phone Number?
A virtual number, also known as direct inward dialing (DID) or access numbers, is a telephone number without a directly associated telephone line. Usually, these numbers are programmed to forward incoming calls to one of the pre-set telephone numbers, chosen by the client: fixed, mobile or VoIP. A virtual number can work like a gateway between traditional calls (PSTN) and VoIP.
Subscribers to virtual numbers may use their existing phones, without the need to purchase additional hardware, i.e. use the numerous available software.
In other words, a virtual private number is a telephone number that forwards incoming calls to any of a number of pre-set telephone numbers. These are also called a follow-me number, a virtual telephone number or (in the UK) Personal Number.
As the world of business is starting to move away from offices and fixed office environments, virtual numbers fill the gap. The growing trends are for small businesses, startups or even businesses set up with multi homeworkers now using virtual numbers to manage there inbound and outbound calling.
Benefits of Virtual Phone number?
- Individuals: Other popular users of international virtual numbers are migrants and travelers, who appreciate that their friends and family back home can contact them using a local call.
- Specific businesses: Calling cards or callback. Virtual numbers work like access numbers, e.g., the phone number that (calling cards) or callback's user has to dial to make the call/(use callback).
- Marketing: Some companies use virtual numbers for various marketing campaigns, or different media channels; this allows them to track which campaign or medium brings what kind of traffic.
- Virtual services: Various providers of virtual business services (virtual address, virtual receptionist, virtual office) will use a virtual number to tie in their other virtual services together. This allows their customers to have a phone, address and voice presence almost anywhere in the world.
Most voice over IP providers offer virtual numbers; unbundled providers label these as "DIDs" (direct inward dial). These are typically offered as local geographic numbers in various selected cities or as toll-free numbers, with the non-geographic number carrying higher per-minute cost to receive calls.
In the North American Numbering Plan, Area code 500 and Area code 533 are follow-me numbers, and referred to as Personal Communications Service (NANP).
In the United Kingdom, these are over 600 area code or local exchange codes 01 and 02 numbers which can be set up as virtual numbers as well as the 0800 and 0345.
Stay Connected Everywhere With Australia Virtual Phone Number
Both private persons and companies can order the service. If you have no office in another city or country you'll have virtual local number there and you'll have a possibility to take incoming calls. Interlocutor will be sure that you are situated in the same city or country with subscriber who bought virtual phone number.
For instance, if you buy Sydney, Australia virtual phone number and forward calls to your landline (mobile) phone number in London (Tokyo, Berlin, Beijing, Shanghai, Paris, Mexico, Istanbul, Moscow, and so on.) the client will think that you are situated in Sydney, Australia. Or if you live in the UK and your family, relatives and friends live in Australia, you can get an Australian virtual phone number and divert incoming phone calls to your UK number. The cost of international calls will become significantly cheaper.
Check Out the related Articles:
- Virtual Phone Number for Canada
- How to Get a Dubai Virtual Number for Verifications, SMS, Calls and WhatsApp
- Virtual Phone Number for France
- How to Get a Permanent Free US Number for WhatsApp Verification
- Best Virtual Phone number Provider apps
- How do we get Free USA Number for WhatsApp verification
- How to Create a WhatsApp Account with a Canadian Number
- How to Create Fake WhatsApp Account With Fake Number
Continent Telecom provides local phone numbers in 90 countries of the world, more than 6500 cities. View the list of available countries and local virtual numbers prices.
The company also provides international multi channel virtual local numbers (also called multi channel DID, direct inward dialing numbers).
Australian Virtual Phone Number allows you to:
- Set up Australian phone number in 5 minutes!
- Save phone number after you change company address
- Conversation сonfidentiality
- For ad campaigns
- Save money for international calls.
You can forward calls from your local VOIP phone number in Australia to any number: landline in office and home, mobile phone, SIP account. You choose forwarding order directly on the site in your Account.
Australian Virtual Phone number are available from:
- Sydney (+61-28)
- Melbourne (+61-39)
- Queensland Brisbane (+61-731)
- Perth (+61-86)
- Adelaide (+61-8, +61-87)
- Canberra (+61-26)
- Gold Coast, Beaudesert (+61-756)
In addition, it is also available: Armidale, Coffs Harbour, Darwin, Geelong, Gosford, Hobart, Launceston, Newcastle, Sunshine Coast, Townsville, Alice Springs, Wollongong, Avalon Beach, Ballarat, Bankstown, Beenleigh, Bendigo, Blacktown, Clayton, Cleveland, Craigieburn, Croydon, Dural, Eltham, Engadine, Fremantle, Herne Hill, Kalamunda, Kalkallo, Liverpool, Mandurah, Parramatta, Point Cook, Redcliffe, Ringwood, Salisbury, Samford, Sandgate, Spearwood, Sunbury, Sutherland, Sydenham, Terrey Hills, Wanneroo, Werribee, Whittlesea, and so on and so forth
Setup fee - 15$, monthly fee - 10$
Continent Telecom company also offers Australian virtual mobile phone numbers for calls and SMS. Setup fee - 20$, monthly fee - 20$.
How to Buy an Australian Virtual Phone Number?
You can send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org or buy an Australian virtual phone number online:
- Select Voice (for landline numbers) or SMS (for mobile numbers) in Your Account
- Сhoose Australia from countries list
- Specify call forwarding direction (to landline, mobile or SIP)
- Create an account and pay for number
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- HOW FAST WILL I GET AN AUSTRALIAN VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBER?
- HOW CAN I BUY AUSTRALIA VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBER?
- WHAT TYPES OF AUSTRALIA VIRTUAL PHONE NUMBERS DO YOU PROVIDE?
Conclusion On Virtual Phone Number For Australia
Hope from the above you can get a virtual number for Australia, all you need to do is to follow the steps carefully. Just as said above, In other words, a virtual private number is a telephone number that forwards incoming calls to any of a number of pre-set telephone numbers.
That says, as the world of business is starting to move away from offices and fixed office environments, virtual numbers fill the gap.
Post a Comment