Program ESP32 Board without writing a single code in A Professional Environment
What you'll learn
- How to download and install the required software
- The user interface and the components that you need to use to program ESP32 without coding.
- How to send output signals to different ESP32 pins.
- How to read digital input and control output.
- How to read analog input and display the incoming data using a live serial monitor or a graph simulator.
- How to program different components including LCD and different modules without coding or using libraries
- How to Turn a Project idea into a Practical ESP32 Based device without writing a single line of code
>>> The ESP Board is an open-source IoT electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Sensing the environment by receiving inputs from many sensors, ESP32 affects its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. It's intended for anyone making interactive hardware projects and in this course, we will make it easy for you to Program ESP32 Boards and Start Testing Your Codes Freely. <<<
In this course, you will learn how to Program ESP32 Board without writing a single code in A Professional Environment. It will help you unleash your full potential without the hassle of writing codes.
Contents and OverviewIn this course, I'm going to teach you how to program the ESP32 board without writing a single line of code, all that you have to do is drag and drop.
You will get rid of the hassle of writing long codes to achieve things with your ESP32 in this course.
You will also get to know how you can use different modules like Bluetooth, SPI, I2C, graphical LCD, stepper motors, and how to enter the world of ESP32 programming without coding. And I'm sure that at the end of this course you will find this way away much easier for you to make projects without coding. And even if you want to teach your child how to program, you can get him started using the knowledge that we are offering in this course.
You will also take a practical example, which is an obstacle to avoiding Robots, and you will learn how to connect it practically and how to program it using the software without coding. I'm sure that at the end of this course you will get a lot of knowledge and you will use this software on a daily basis because it will make your life away much easier.
Boards that can be Simulated:
- ESP8266, ESP32
- Arduino boards
- Arduino clones
- Raspberry Pi
- Femto IO
- Controllino, Goldilocks Analogue, FreeSoC2, chipKIT, micro: bit, Maple Mini, and a number of Arduino clones
- Basic experience in Electronics
- A Will to apply, not just watch
Who is this course for:
- Anyone Interested in Programming ESP32 Without coding
- Anyone Interested in Teaching ESP32 for Kids and Old people without the hassle of coding
- Anyone Interested in Learning A New Way to Program ESP32
- Anyone Interested in Turn Ideas into Projects quickly
- Anyone Interested in saving Time, Effort and Money while Programming ESP32
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about ESP32
- Anyone Interested in Making Projects
Post a Comment