The easiest way to learn Python in-depth and build complex, scalable programs!
What you'll learn
- You will learn to create professional real-world programs in Python the ultimate OOP way!
- Learn how to plan your Python programs before writing them!
- Learn and apply proper design principles when programming in Python!
- Learn to troubleshoot code issues using debuggers!
- Get a deep understanding of how Python works under the hood!
- Learn to write highly organized modular code!
- You will build large real-world Python applications.
On successful completion of the course, you will be able to program in the professional object-oriented programming (OOP) paradigm in Python, which allows you to start your programmer career. All professional Python programmers develop applications the OOP way. You, too, will be able to write complex, scalable programs in Python on completion of this course.
The course follows a practical approach where students learn by actively problem-solving towards the tangible goal of creating real-world Python programs. The course covers real-world Python programs that you will develop using the object-oriented programming (OOP) paradigm.
Apart from learning Python, in this course, students also learn to use all the necessary tools and techniques they need to become a professional Python programmer. These are software design principles, writing highly organized code, code planning, code refactoring, SQL databases, and more.
We designed this course for both absolute and non-absolute beginners. However, if you are an intermediate who knows Python well, you may still benefit from the course because it covers some advanced Python and programming concepts that you will hardly find anywhere else. Advanced concepts, such as abstract classes, class methods, composition, refactoring, etc., will be comprehensively covered and practiced in the course.
Do I need previous experience with other programming languages to take this course?
No. In fact, in this course, you will not merely learn Python syntax. You will understand Python from the inside-out from the computer science perspective so that you will have a deeper understanding of how programming works.
- Access to a computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
Who this course is for:
- Absolute Beginners
- Non-Absolute Beginners