GCE A LEVEL GEOGRAPHY
- a) Explain the following concepts as used in population Geography
i) Optimum population
ii) Under population
b) with references to examples from other regions of the world, discuss the measures used to control over population. June 2014
- a) What do you understand by carrying capacity as used in population geography.
b) Discuss the economic measures of controlling over population. June 2012
- The global population problem can be resolved mainly by improving agricultural productivity. discuss. June 2011
- a) What do you understand by population problem?
b) how can agriculture be improved to solve the population problem? June 2015
- How true is it to say that accelerated rate of population growth id determined by Birth rate -death rate relationship? June 2008
- Examine the extent to which the population change or growth is determined by demographic factors. June 2007
- Analyse the immediate and long term effects of the following on a country's age and sex pyramid
c) Improved medical services
- Examine the factors that might cause the population system to be dynamic over time.
- "Demographic factors constitute the main reasons why age-sex pyramids vary in shape and size". Discuss