QUESTIONS FACED IN THE GCE June 2015
"Despite the numerous advantages of market economy system some countries still prefer the planned economic system". Discuss
- a. Distinguish between a change in supply and a change in quantity supplied. b) What factors will lead to an increase in supply?
- Explain a) The similarities and b) The differences between Perfect competition and monopolistic competition.
- a) What do you understand by piece rate and time rate as methods of reward for labour? b) What are the advantages and disadvantages of the piece rate method?
- Why might an increase in money national income not necessarily lead to an increase in the standard of living in a country?
- The Franc CFA is money used in Cameroon, Why is it considered as good money?
- Explain the principles of taxation and give reasons for the imposition of tax.
- a) What constitude the current account for balance of payment? b) How may favourable terms of trade improve upon a country's balance of payment situation?
- what factors will a manager take into consideration when setting the price of product?
- Examine the benefits and costs of multinational companies to the economy of Cameroon.
QUESTIONS FACED IN THE GCE JUNE 2016
- a) What are the main features of small firms? b) Explain the role of small firms in the Cameroon economy.
- In imperfect market, it is possible for some firms to be making abnormal profit, others normal profit and yet others making losses. Explain
- a) What are thye characteristics that distinguish profit from other factors incomes? b) Explain the role of profit in an economy.