FOR MORE QUESTIONS VISIT WWW.ENTITLEDKNOWLEDGE.COM
SECTION A- DRAMA
AUTHOUR MILLER: Death of a sales man
- Critically examine the view that death of a sales man id an indictment of the values of American society.
- How is Willy's retreat into the past a form of escapism from his present predicament in death of a sales man?
OLA ROTIMI: Our Husband has gone mad again
- " A rich inventory of African life". Substantiate this statement with eveidence from Rotimi's Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again.
- Examine language and costume as reflections of character in Our Husband has Gone Mad Again.
SECTION B - PROSE
CHARLES DICKENS: Hard Times
- women as potrayed by Dikens in Hard Times as passive victims of oppression. To what extent do you share this view
- " The basis of human relationship in Dickens Hard Times is self interest", Discuss this statement with reference to any three human relationship in the text.
- " Education is a status maker", How far is this view sustained in Dangarembga's Nervous Condition?
- "The more things changes the more the remain the same", How does the plot in Nervous Condition exemplify this statement
- In what way can Nkengasong be considered the mouth pieceof the oppressed in Across the Mongolo?
- To what extend can Nkengasong's Across the Mongolo be classified as a buildungsroman?
SECTION C : POETRY
GEOFFREY CHAUCER: The General Prologue and the Franklin's Prologue and Tale
- "A word of dishonesty and deciet". Is this a fair assesment of the General Prologue and Franklin's Prologue and Tale?
- How relevant is Chaucer's The general Prologue and Franklin's Prologue and Tale to the Cameroonian reader?
ALEXANDER POPE: The Rape of the Lock
- How central is the Baron to the development of the plot of The Rape of the Lock?
- With references to any three instances in the Rape of the Lock , show how Pope uses suspense to make the story interesting.
WOLE SOYINKA(ed): Poems of Black Africa
Post a Comment