SECTION A AFRICA
- " Despite efforts made by the British Navy, slave trade still continued along the west African coast after 1807". Discuss.
- With specific examples from Sierra Leone and Nigeria, evaluate the contributions of christain missionary activities towards education in the 19 century.
- Why and with what consequences did empero Menelik defeat Italy at Adowa in 1896?
- To what extent did the activities of the "Colons" influence the rise of Algerian Nationalism?
- Analyze the causes and consequences of civil war in Africa since 1960.
SECTION C: WORLD REVOLUTIONS AND DIPLOMACY, 1700-1919
- How far can the demise of Jame II attributed to his religious inclinations?
- To what extent did the activities od George III of England contribute to the out break of the war of American independence?evit
- The events of the Balkans between June and August 1914 made the first world war in evitable. Discuss.
Post a Comment